Jump Start Your Learning In The Holidays
1. Read your allocated novel or short stories.
2. View any films that are relevant to your Area of Study or Modules.
3. Your prescribed poems should be read and researched.
4. Make study notes for the Term 4 work you have just completed.
5. Create any base essays for your recently studied unit.
6. Or, alternatively, create study sheets with headings of: themes, characters, context and
language devices or techniques that link to the rubric or main ideas in the text.
7. Study all of the rubrics that are allocated to your class.
8. Record your notes to listen to while at the gym, in the car or on your daily walk.
9. Do all of the above to reduce stress in 2017.
Best of Luck,