Year 12 Resources
June 2, 2017
Don’t start contemplating a new career just yet.
Grab a warm soothing cup of tea and perhaps an indulgent looking biscuit and let’s begin for today…
Last week you chose your Year 12 texts:
1 x Prose Fiction
1 x Poetry OR Drama
1 x Nonfiction OR Film OR Media
2 x Module C sho...
Where does one start?
The enormity of the project can be overwhelming.
Be comforted by following these instructions; it will help relieve your stress.
Starting points can be different for all teachers.
I like to begin with the English Stage 6 Prescriptions: Modules, Electi...
May 15, 2017
So…the person who normally writes the programs and implements new curriculum has bolted off into the jungle, never to be seen or heard of again…
You are left with the new syllabus and to you, it may as well be in a different language.
As your work colleagues have a littl...
April 3, 2017
Here are the Prescribed Texts that were NOT on the Last H.S.C English Prescriptions List (Links Included):
Contemporary Asian Australian Poets
Aitken, Boey, Cahill
March 21, 2017
1. All people have opinions about teachers and how they should teach. Be true to yourself and listen to your own opinions and ideas first. Fresh motivated teachers are ideal for students and schools.
2. Don't burn yourself out too early. A work and life balance is...
March 12, 2017
So what is Tight Ar$e Tuesday?
Each Tuesday, Freelance Writing By Mil releases a FREE Secondary English Resource.
What have you missed out on this Term?
- A full NAPLAN Language Convention Practice Paper with Answers
- Creative Writing Lesson for Students Who 'Can't'
February 7, 2017
1. Encourage them to read. It doesn't matter what they are reading. Newspapers, magazines, blogs, textbooks, novels or picture books with written text. Through reading your child is expanding their vocabulary and viewing correctly spelt words.
2. Introduce them to...
December 20, 2016
How To Survive H.S.C English And Get A Step Ahead This Holidays
Your New English Programs May Not Be Compliant
April 23, 2018
S.O.S Principal! Your Head of English is Drowning, along with the Crew!
September 22, 2017
How to Plan and Implement the 2018 English Stage 6 Curriculum and Survive Auditing Part VI
July 13, 2017
How to Plan and Implement English Stage 6 Curriculum and Survive Auditing Part V
July 10, 2017
How to Plan and Implement the 2018 English Stage 6 Curriculum and Survive Auditing Part IV
June 12, 2017
How to Plan and Implement the 2018 English Stage 6 Curriculum and Survive Auditing Part III
How to Plan and Implement the 2018 English Stage 6 Curriculum and Survive Auditing Part II
How to Plan and Implement the 2018 English Stage 6 Curriculum and Survive Auditing Part I
Helping You Save Valuable Teacher Time
Three Tips On How To Survive During Your Early Teaching Career.
April 2018 (1)
September 2017 (1)
July 2017 (2)
June 2017 (3)
May 2017 (1)
April 2017 (1)
March 2017 (2)
February 2017 (1)
December 2016 (1)
survival in teaching